Saturday 20 October 2012

Out of so many things, I choose to blog first!

So so so many things to do. Honestly, I am lost and scared and feeling really useless.

ACC1002X case project due mid-Nov. I am actually reading Nike financial report for 2012 and the only thing I know is that they earn a lot of money every year.

IT1005 project due week 13. This is going to be fun, at least I hope it will be. Still have no idea on what kind of 'animation' thing to do. I suck at programming, seriously.

Welfare Diary Cover Design Competition. We were supposed to look for sponsors for the prizes for the competition. Apparently, we have nothing now. So going back to last year's plan, Co-op voucher. We could have done better. :( still, we are coming out with proposal to ask for discounts from Co-op.
Then another big thing to do is to find sponsors for the diary itself and freshmen gift. I have totally no idea on how to approach the companies. And this makes me feel terribly useless! I am more like learning rather than working in the committee.

The most urgent one is the debate 选拔。I actually signed up to go for 德辩, quite crazy right? I am expecting myself to be eliminated during the selection, but it is just not right to go on that day and talk crap right? So I am really really going to put in my best to prepare the two topics, so that I won't have any reason to tell myself any kind of stupid things like 'you could have done better' at the end of the day.


Btw, introducing my new friend, a really cute Korean girl......

LEE JI WON



ok..that's all for now.




Jiayou for myself and for everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment