Thursday 18 October 2012

Just some updates about my life

I realise when I am free, I don't blog, I write only when life is busy. Haha...


Yup, my life is really busy nowadays though I am also not very sure about what I am busy with. My timetable is quite slack as compared to the others and I do have a lot of time for myself. I am interested in anything other than those related to studies. I would go jogging, playing basketball, outing or doing any other random things in the world rather than sitting in front of my desk. And that's why, since 2 weeks ago, I am lagging behind in all the modules.
My result is bad. For IT1005 quiz 1, my score was 65 while the median was 66. It was my first test in uni, and it was so badly done. For the rest of the modules, I am actually hoping that the results will never come out. I am too afraid to face the reality.



Moving on to CCA. I am back to Chinese Debate. The Nus Chinese Debate Team has been so achieving and that makes me feel kinda pressured. Can I ever perform up to that standard? Still, this CCA is one of the few things that make my life a little bit more meaningful.


Then I am in the NUSSU Freshmen Welfare Committee, Marketing team. Marketing is something that I totally have no idea about so this is a really great learning opportunity. This is also why, I decided to join, though I actually applied to be a treasurer, and I was really lucky to be selected to join. But I think the marketing team is not very motivated. Maybe it is because we all have no idea about how things should be done. Anyway, the proposal for the diary cover design competition should be done by this week. Knowing that today is Thursday and we are still very lost in our proposal, actually woke me up this morning.


There is one more CCA called BP Mentoring. What we do is basically teaching primary school kids on Saturday. Most of them are really cute but I realise I can't really communicate with kids. Haha..I can't understand what they are talking about especially when they come and tell me some 'interesting' things in their life. It is time to call out the child in myself. (this sounds quite weird har...lol) anyway, hope everything will be fine for the coming session and hope everyone will be happy.



During the nights when I don't feel like doing any work, I jog around Nus, just to keep myself away from all the mess in life. Now I understand why zhuangwen liked jogging so much, and I have also started to love jogging (doing any kind of sports actually) now. :)
Uni is not bad right? At least I can choose to do what I like to do.
It is tiring, but this also reminds me that I am still alive.




Still looking for my goal in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment