Thursday 25 October 2012

Do Nothing

There is a test on coming Tuesday, but since tomorrow is a public holiday, I just feel like doing nothing at all tonight. haha...going for jogging later.

So a lot of people are going back Malaysia during this long weekend. I actually planned to go and my mum even bought the return ticket from Triang already. But suddenly there is Infusion audition on Saturday, then debate training as usual on Friday, so I am still stuck here.


Talking about the test on Tuesday, IT1005 is like the worst module ever. Maybe I am just not a programming person. I actually enjoy reading CN1111, and I don't mind studying for Maths, Financial Accounting and Understanding Uncertainty are also quite interesting. Just IT1005, everything about programming just makes me feel like dying. And there is a IT1005 project due week 13. *crying*



This horrible week is finally almost over. Yeah! Just another random post since I really don't feel like doing anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment