Thursday 18 October 2012

Another post for today

This is an emo post.


It's disappointing because I actually trusted this friend a lot.

We have known each other for so many years and I really thought we were good friends. I just can't accept what he had done to me. Ok, it is not that he did something that harmed me. It is more like he did not help when he knew that he could. Haha, it's ok if you do not understand this.


For the past one or two weeks, I had been asking myself whether to find out the truth, and I didn't. I believed in his explanation and told myself that it was really because he couldn't help. But out of curiosity, a few minutes ago, I went to check and it turned out that he was actually lying. Sorry, I am not being a good friend as well, for not really trusting him...


So what is this? We are competing against each other here? Or it is like finally there was a chance to beat me so he did it?
I am fine, I am not angry. I am just sad and disappointed and suddenly feeling a little lonely here.


Got to get back to study! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment