Thursday 6 October 2011

It is Thursday again

It is Thursday again and tomorrow is a Friday.

I was like telling the world that I wanted to skip school today. Eventually, I woke up at 8.10am, stoned on my bed for 5 minutes and decided to go to school. School starts at 8.40am on Thursdays.

Joping didn’t go to school for two days and it was Xiaojun’s turn today. Joping and I had a good chat as we camped at the OAC store during Math lecture. After recharging herself at home for two days, she has really become more energetic. I always believe that it is useful to skip school for one or two days but an MC costs me $5 and it is just not worthwhile to spend $5 to buy one or two hours of sleep. And I am lazy to think of ways of explaining to the teacher about my absence. 


This period of preparing for A-levels is truly enjoyable, though I still hate having lessons and doing homework. I am glad to have a bunch of really nice friends around me. They may not be the nicest or the smartest people on the Earth, but they are good people who deserve to succeed in life. And somehow, I think we all look pretty in school uniform.

Another random and messy post. But life is never tidy and structured. Yup, so this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment