Wednesday 26 December 2012

Release of results - Year 1 Sem 1

The results were really surprising.
I was expecting something within the second-lower class range and it turned out way better than expected. I did not set a target too high for myself, considering that I was actually either watching drama or complaining about life on Blogger when others were busy studying. But it is not that I did not study at all. I did put in effort, but it's just not good enough for me to get these grades.

Ok, I made it sound like I have gotten CAP 5.0. Haha...for those who are curious, it is just somewhere second-upper. As I have said, my aim for this semester wasn't too high, and so I am very happy with the results and I have been really very lucky.

Most probably I won't be as lucky next sem. Shall stop complaining about life and study hard!





No comments:

Post a Comment