Saturday 1 December 2012

Post-exam plans

Had always been looking forward to the end of finals. But now when I come to think of all those things that I need to do after next wednesday, I seriously would rather stay in this exam period forever. =P

So during the two days after my last paper, I have to clear my room, prepare for debate competitions, prepare marketing proposals, get a blazer for myself and go out to play! Haha! Actually it is not 'a lot' of things, but would be quite time-consuming I guess. Lol...then I will be in China, like finally.
I always said I wanted to visit my sis in Shanghai and I can finally make it now. Hope everything will be great!

I am totally in holiday mood already. Time passes really quickly in uni and I haven't been seeing zw, yc, jp and xj for half a year. Really didn't expect myself to miss them so much!


Just some random updates.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment