Monday 18 January 2010

11/01-16/01

10/01/2010
I reached Sinagpore at about 11am and I took a cab from Woodlands to the boarding school. It costed me SG$13.80. :( My new room is B6L02. Glad that I did not have to move all my stuff to another floor. I started opening my boxes and took out my shampoo and detergent and whatever I need. I thought I would not be able to sleep for the whole night but I was wrong. I did not really have much feeling about the results until the next morning.

11/01/2010
I planned to wake up at 10am and leave the boarding school at 11 but at about 9.30am one of my roommates started to receive calls and smses asking her to go to school immediately. We then started to wash ourselves and change while calls and smses continued coming in. It was the time when I realised phone calls could cause a heart attack. We took a bus to the Mrt station but we missed the stop so we decided to take a cab. The taxi driver kept telling us that he was hungry and randomly dropped us and pointed at a blue building telling us that that was our school. And it wasn't. Although we had spent about half an hour looking for the new location of the school, we were already in the general office at about 10.30am.
I thought I would have to stone in the school hall until 2pm to receive my results but soon I got to know that Mrs Cheong would tell scholars their results earlier for I don't know what reason. Then my another roommmate plus classmate and I went to look for Mrs Cheong but it was Mrs Gurung who came out with the list and told us our results. It was 11am. I accepted the B3 because I had to and I liked all the other A1s. I think I was happy.

12/01/2010
I slept and dreamed about JC and woke up and thought about JC.

13/01/2010
At about 9.30am, I logged in to the JAE website and filled in my choices of JCs. At night I played basketball at HC basketball court for the last time. Zhuang Wen and I were in one team. She passed the ball to me and I caught the ball but it was after I heard a 'crack' sound from my nose. I hope the ball didn't change the shape of my nose.

14/01/2010
Yeeching, Zhuang Wen and I went Vivocity. We watched Bodyguards and I shopped for nothing.

15/01/2010
Yeeching and I had McDs for lunch and went Newton Circus for dinner. Our table number was 62 and I saw it from the other way so I told the auntie that I was sitting at 29. Embarrassing. At night, I wrapped myself with my blanket and dreamed about nothing.

16/01/2010
Early in the morning, I moved all my stuff from the study room to my room because the director of the boarding school said there should be nothing in the study room after 2am everyday. Then I packed and sent laundry and watched some lame TV shows. I reached Tanjong Pagar railway station at 5.30pm and I ordered a glass of Iced Milo. I sat down and drank it and tried hard to recall whether I had ordered an Iced Susu or Iced Milo. At 6pm, i boarded the train.

17/01/2010
At 0100, I reached Triang.

No comments:

Post a Comment