Sunday 11 July 2010

Just to clarify

All of you think that I went to apply to be this Welfare Committee people? I DIDN’T. I didn’t even know there is such thing in the boarding school. I just suddenly received a message from Ms Chan after my physics paper saying ‘Congratulation! You have been selected as a boarding leader….’ I also wish to know what exactly was happening. No wonder none of you asked me how I got into the committee or things like that. Erm…I just feel a bit disappointed when I found out how all of you think about me form Huei Ling. What makes you think that I am that kind of person who will go and get a position for myself secretly without telling anyone? Maybe I am just not good enough, I guess.

The first Movie Night: The movie would start at 2000. At 1900, we found that the air con in the seminar room was not working and we (most of the time, the teachers) were like rushing everywhere to find out the cause and to seek for help. Fortunately, the security guard successfully helped us to fix to problem at around 1945.
Then, I did something that I had never done in my whole life. I went room by room asking everyone if they would like to watch the movie. I think I looked really pathetic. But I am fine. At least I learnt something. Thank you Zhuang Wen and Huei Ling for coming! I feel a bit sorry because the movie wasn’t as nice as expected. But really, thank you for being so supportiveJ

There were around 20~30 people who went for the movie screening. It’s still far far away from my target, but it is just the beginning. I hope things will get better. Jia you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment