Wednesday 16 January 2013

First Post of the Semester

It feels like I have done a lot of things but today is only WEDNESDAY!!! Why is this week so freaking long! Don't worry, I don't hate school that much anymore, maybe it's because it's just the start of the semester. I can still drag myself out of my bed for the 8am lectures for the past two days. As usual, I go for classes with Jiwon and Zhong Sheng and spend my hostel life with the Malaysians.

MSL and AMCISA are now busy preparing for Infusion. Hope everything goes well in the end. After four  five years of staying in Singapore, I still feel more comfortable mixing around with Malaysians. Don't get me wrong, Jw Zs and I are happy with each other but it just feels like there is still a barrier among us. A Korean, a Malaysian and a Singaporean. Really need to put in some effort to overcome the cultural barrier right?!

Time to go for Infusion practice. 
Looking forward to our outing to Swensens tomorrow! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment