Tuesday 22 January 2013

First CTW class

Had a really stressful Critical Thinking and Writing class this morning. Once I entered the classroom with my cup of coffee from Dilys, my teacher immediately said, 'No coffee in class. That's the university rule.' For the first time in uni I felt like I am back to primary school. Then there were quite a few other people who came in  with food or drinks and got scolded.
I don't hate him la. Cauz having such a strict tutor actually kept me awake for the whole of two hours. I would have fallen asleep otherwise. Just that I was expecting a relaxed and fun CTW  class when I first saw that my tutor was a Caucasian.
So I have no choice but to work hard for my CTW and really prepare for every class.

Btw I am taking Principles of Economics this semester and Mr Hussain's face kept appearing in my mind during Econs lectures. Lol...




No comments:

Post a Comment