Wednesday 21 September 2011

Just some random updates

There are simply too many things to blog about.

Firstly, Prelims is over as I finished the H3 Pharmaceautical Chemistry paper which I have planned to fail. In fact I think last year paper was harder but assuming that I could score 15/100 for last year’s Prelim, I am happy enough if I can get 30/100 for the paper today. I am not exaggerating. I got 25/100 for my Common Test.

Most of my friends finished their paper on Monday and I was really bored staying in the Boarding School, so I actually went for dinner with a friend from another school on Monday. He was actually having Physcis paper 3 on the next day but we still had dinner until 8.30pm. It doesn’t really matter to him I guess cauz he is just smart enough to do well without doing much revision. Haha…Anyway, my main point is just that Malaysians are always the nicest people to talk to, and there are endless topics to talk about when Malaysians come together (maybe there are some exceptions, I don’t know).

Watched 2 movies continuously today. ‘Crazy Stupid Love’ and ‘Final Destination 5’. ‘Crazy’ was funny and worth watching. Somehow I remember this line from one very insignificant guy to his girlfriend in the show the most – ‘I need time to figure out how I feel about us.’ The girl should have scolded him asshole or anything more than that. Haha…’Final’ was the second movie. Perhaps it’s because we were too tired watching two movies continuously, it wasn’t that nice to watch. I think people nowadays are just crazy or have some kind of mental disorders. They try to entertain themselves by making or watching movie about people dying in different ways. 
By the way, the guy checking the tickets at the entrance asked whether I was 18. I wanted to tell him that I am about to be 20. But it is a good thing that I look young. Lalala…


I will just stop here today. Quite a lot of things happened in these two weeks but I am not in the mood of writing so much yet.

School starts tomorrow L  and I hate it when I have to sit in class or LT listening to people blablabla about how to score in exams.

1 comment:

  1. haha, wait, i am not smart enuf to score without studying. i jz didnt care much :(

    ReplyDelete