Tuesday 27 September 2011

相信你的感觉

Trust your feeling, especially when you are undecided.

I totally forgot about preparing an Econs essay which Mr Hussian said he would be going through in class today. It was during morning assembly when Xiaojun told me that we had to do that question so I ended up scribbling my ‘plan’ for the essay during Chemistry lesson and I was sitting right at the first row. I had never chosen to do work for other subjects during lessons since I entered JC but somehow the feeling was just so strong that I had to force myself to do Econs in front of my Chemistry teacher despite the disapproval in my friends’ eyes.

Then during Econs lesson, Mr Hussain put his whiteboard marker on my desk, meaning, I had to write my answer on the board. It is really rare that he would do that in class. Although my answer really lacked analysis, at least I had sensible things to write. Otherwise, it would have been a huge embarrassment for me.


So, trust your feeling, as long as it is not asking you to kill or to rob.



I am still trying to figure out what went wrong after getting back my Math papers today. I felt ok after doing Paper 1 and felt horrible after Paper 2. Yet, the scores for my both papers were exactly the same.

Hmm…so, the conclusion is, you may count on your feelings to make decisions but they are not that useful when it comes to predicting your own results.


Okay, time to go back to study. Hope I don’t get anymore demoralising results tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment