Sunday 3 November 2013

Doing great!

It has been a while since I last blogged a proper post. Life's been way too happening, learning and experiencing new adventures almost every single day.

Just completed a 10km marathon today. I would really like to thank Tian Chuin for asking me to sign up, though I only made up my mind during the third time he asked. It was awesome! I set a target for myself, to run continuosly for 5km before I could start walking. I missed the 4km and 5km signboards and was really surprised realising that I have ran 6km.
And I continued.
So, I jog non-stop for the whole 10km. Not a very remarkable achievement to some people, but I really did not expect myself to go so far (I jog for at most 4km usually). Sorry for being narcissist, but was really proud of myself as I crossed the finish line. =P

 
Not sure how I did it. But I am really thankful for everyone who ever said a 'Jiayou' to me.


Having a little bit more time to catch up with studies nowadays. Not putting too much expectations on my final grades, as I have not been studying for at leasr half of the semester. It is tiring having to catch up with so much work last minute, but I truly enjoyed what I did for my CCAs.


For certain reasons, I am listening to Backstreet Boys instead of Fish Leong and watching Wong Fu productions instead of Kang Xi Lai Le. Not very sure whether I would regret putting myself into this. But at worst, it would turn out to be a lesson learnt.


I understand why people say the years in university is the best period of time in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment