Tuesday 20 August 2013

Academic Stuff


I still like what I am learning this semester so far.
Doing some talking for Communicating Engineering is fine for me. I'm just hoping that my groupmates are easy-going people.
I am worried for Biochemistry, as I only learnt Biology up to PMR level :( But it's Biochem, not Bio. So now we are only dealing with polar/non-polar kinda thing and I do like Biology. So yeah, B+ is good enough as long as I am happy.
Fluid mechanics and Themodynamics, hmm...I still don't know what is going on, but will find out soon (hopefully)!
Lastly, my beloved Organic Chem! Hope that I have not returned all the organic chem stuff to Ms Lim and Mr ?? (opps...forgot his name, but most of my organic chem knowledge was taught by him).

I am staying at Welfare and quitting or most probably putting much less focus on Chinese Debate. Pulling out from Dun Bian had showed the team my attitude I guess. I believe they are understanding people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment