Saturday 16 October 2010

new updates

First, promos is over! ok..it has been over for more than one week, i was just too lazy to write anything here.
all the papers were badly done, especially chemistry, my 'favourite' subject. And i even got the question which only asked me to calculate the number of hydrogen atoms wrong.
Before the exams i thought it would be possible to score some As for promos. Now, I am just hoping for some Bs and Cs so that I can be eligible for H3.

CCA has just started. And the practices this week make me wonder whether the decision I made in May was correct. I believe in the phrase '天下无难事,只怕有心人“ so strongly that i went to run for exco and i thought i would be able to cope and do well even knowing that I would be the only non-experienced player among all exco members. During the practices, while the rest are teaching and leading, what i could do was just to sit down there and follow. I am just not qualified to be the one standing at the front conducting and pointing out mistakes. I am not complaining. I just feel useless and sometimes, embarrassed.

10SH23. I didn't expect myself to love this class so much. I won't say that it's the most bonded or fun or the smartest class. Just that there are too many interesting people doing many interesting things. Everyone has their very own way of thinking and behaving. I feel comfortable being surrounded by these weirdos.

PW is like Argh! My group is quite ok actually. At least my group leader does not ask me to do unnecessary stuff and he listens to others' suggestion. But i realy dont know how i should react when most of them are always 'never mind' to all the problems with the project. 1 more week to finish my written report and 2 weeks to prepare for oral presentation. is that enought?






不小心喜欢上了一个人
上线就只为了试试可不可能遇见他

曾想过为了喜欢的放下尊严丢掉面子
但失败的我 永远不会有这个勇气

No comments:

Post a Comment