Sunday 14 March 2010

i am lost

I didn’t do anything wrong and I apologised. Then, I was scolded for apologising. When I asked you guys for opinions or at least to know more about the situation, you told me you don’t know. I know you can just live your own life and not to care about anything. I understand that you might be annoyed by my calls. But do you think that I would love to call you everyday to hear thousands of “I don’t know” from you? I am just hoping for a time when you will tell me that you know something.

Do you even know what family means? Or maybe you just do not have one.
I guess so.


Yes, I am angry. And I am confused. I called you to talk and you told me I didn’t have to tell you anything. After that you are angry at me for not calling you. Then I called you almost every day and  you did not want to pick up the phone. I sent you a message and said sorry. It made you angrier. Am I an alien or something? I really did not know that sorry can make human beings angry. Do you know that everyone is unhappy just because of you? If you guys think that I am the one to be blamed, please tell me and let me know whether I should continue to call and expect no answer from the other side like an idiot. I am really lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment