Saturday 31 March 2012

Email

It was always something to be happy about when I check my email inbox and saw nothing new from teachers or CCA. An email would most likely mean more work to do more things to settle. I hated checking email.

For the past few days, the first thing I did after turning off my alarm in the morning was checking my mailbox. And whenever there is wifi available, I would check on my phone every now and then to see whether any new email come in. I remember I was so excited when I saw notification about new emails this morning then I felt the disappointment when those were not the emails I was waiting for.

Yes I am getting worried. My results were satisfying (I guess) but when almost all my friends who applied for the same course as me have received their offers, I am still staring blindly at my phone screen. I checked through everything and nothing was wrong and YES I have submitted the application fee.

Okay since you know and I know there is nothing that I can do now so I will just wait and check my mailbox.

All the best to everyone who are applying for unis and/or scholarships.


And btw, I am having fun at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment