Monday 13 June 2011

My holiday

The past few days in KL was fun
I brought my work and everything is still blank now
I am already counting down to the next holiday
when I can sit around a table with friends and just talk about random stuff

I think I am a bit disappointed as I didn't have the chance to meet up with a friend that I was supposed to meet
so we will just wait for the day when we accidentally bump into each other on the street or something
hope you will enjoy studying in Australia
just remember to say bye to me when you are leaving :)

Perhaps it would be more fun if another friend did not leave halfway
Wanted to ask him to stay
but he already had a plan with his friends
so there wasn't much I could do..

anyway
thank you everyone for making my KL trip wonderful

now I have to start studying :(

No comments:

Post a Comment