Wednesday 12 May 2010

Picnic 10-05-2010

Went for a picnic at East Coast Park with Madeline, Daniel, jie xiang, weng kin and chee chung on Monday and we watched sunrise!!! The real sunrise was actually very different from the one above.







Then, we went cycling!!!!!
                                  The Blue Team


                                The Red Team

And...we are The BIGGEST LOSERS....





In fact, I think we all didn’t lose but gain weight after eating what we had prepared the previous night.


After the preparation of the food, I had drawn a conclusion:


EVERYONE IS USEFUL



Some people may not know how to throw things at a correct angle but they are good at cutting garlic.
Some people may not know how to use a microwave but they can estimate and throw things from an accurate angle.
Some people may not know how to lift up the cover of a dustbin but they are good at mashing potatoes.
Some people may not be very good at cycling but they can fry nuggets using microwave.
Some people may not know how to fry an egg but they can drink water and cycle at the same time.



I am just trying to say that I AM USEFUL although I can’t fry an egg.




This post is a bit lame but I must say that this weekend was my best weekend in NJ so far. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment