Tuesday 9 February 2010

I am happy

I fell down during orientation and I am having scars and bruises on my knees and hand, but I am fine and it was fun.

I had my first economics lecture on Thursday and I could not understand fully what the lecturer was talking about, but I think it is all right. If I already knew all about what the teachers are teaching, I don’t have to be in school anymore.

I went playing pool with my orientation group and I was (or am) quite worried that I might have gone to a wrong place, but it was a nice first experience and I am sure that it is not illegal.

I went for western dance open class and now, I have muscle ache all over my body, but I am glad that I went. (Though I can never imagine myself dancing…)

I played under the sun and I am getting tanned and I don’t like it but I am getting used to it.

Hwa Chong was my first choice and I felt sad for not getting into it but now I am ok with NJ.



I am just happy to be here.

1 comment: